A few reggae 10″s today…
Lee Perry, Skanking with the Upsetter, Rare Dubs 1971-1974, Jamaican Recordings, 2001.
- I like that it is in ‘Heavy Stereo’ instead of just regular stereo.
- Yeah… the Jamaican Recordings label isn’t the best in terms of authentic releases but I still like the track
Dry and Heavy remixed in Kingston JA by King Jammy, Private Plan Dub, Green Tea Records
- I listened to parts of the original album and it was ok, but it didn’t make me want to buy it.
- However these are mixes and most are without vocals. Also I found this used so it wasn’t full price.
- I found a link to one of the tracks and it had 151 views; hope it doesn’t go away
Carl Bradney, Slipping into Darkness, Blood and Fire
- It’s on Blood and Fire… I know they are all about reissues but I like most of the releases and the packaging of the LPs